Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all! On this joyous day I can't help but have a heavy heart for all our troops that have so graciously sacrificed their family time to serve our country. I know that they will have a good meal and a little down time but I can't get them off my mind. I am thankful I have Chris home for the holidays but my heart is with all you that have loved ones alone today. I guess I shouldn't say alone because it is my understanding that they have formed their family away from family. They are all brothers and sisters. They will celebrate the day with their military family and will have all of you on their minds.

I hope all of you have a Very Merry Christmas and thanks for stopping by the blog today. I feel like all of you guys are my family now and I wanted to let you all know I'm thinking about you today! Love to all!! God Bless our wonderful Soldiers!!!

2 comments:

Airborne dad said...

Dottie,

Thanks for the e-card. We hope you are recovering quickly. Glad Chris is home to help out.

Anonymous said...

We received a call from our son John, 1-10 FA. It was a welcome phone call. mHe will be home for his R & R in Feb.

Lou Costello
Mableton, Ga
Vietnam vet