Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Just Checking In

If you have not already signed the Footprints In The Sand guest book, please take time to do so. I thoroughly enjoying writing this blog and would love to know a little about the readers. We are all trying to survive the deployment of our loved ones and it is nice to be able to hear from others that are going through the same thing.

I hope you enjoy walking with me through the sands of Iraq and I hope this blog is helpful or comforting in some way. Writing this blog has helped me through Chris' deployment and makes me feel somewhat connected to him even though he is thousands of miles away. What started out to be a means of communicating with my family and friends has now helped me acquire many new friends and is my therapy to get me through this deployment. Thanks for reading! Please sign guest book below.


Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com
Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

No comments: