Saturday, December 22, 2007

Home and Resting

Just a quick post to let you know that I got released from the hospital this afternoon and returned home about 12:30 PM. I got sick due to the pain medication so most of the day was spent in bed. For the most part, all went well and they are expecting me to have no more migraines. Out of 200 repairs of people that have had migraines, 199 have not had another migraine. Wow...pretty amazing results. I am optimistic and am really looking forward to getting back on my feet. They were not able to get in my vains to put in the IV with "my cocktail" so the procedure was much more painful than I had anticipated. Last night my blood pressure bottomed out so they kept an eye on me all night. I'm definitely on the road to recovery and I truly appreciate all your prayers. The best medicine in the world was to have ALL my family by my side, including Chris. I am so happy it is over.

No comments: