Friday, December 28, 2007

Just Married

Chris and Patricia Scogin

Today was the big day and it was perfect! It was so good to see Chris so happy. He was absolutely glowing. The ceremony was outside and the weather was perfect...a little chilly but the ceremony didn't last too long so it was not bad at all. Everything was just beautiful. Chris and Patricia were surrounded with family and many friends, old and new. We relived many memories and made many new ones. I again spent a lot of time staring at Chris...I wanted to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

Chris has grown up to be a wonderful man, one that I am very proud to call my son. I am so happy that he has found someone to make his life complete. I wish he and Patricia many, many years of happiness.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dottie what a beautiful couple Chris and Patricia make! Please convey my congratulations to the newlyweds and that we wish them every happiness in the world. May God Bless them abundantly!

I hope you are getting some rest after all the festivities. Take care my friend.

Love,
Lidia PAM of Anthony