Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Congratulations!

Yesterday evening we received a joyous phone call from Chris. He was sharing with us his awesome day. First, he received his Spurs that he had originally thought he was going to get on Easter. He then went back to his room and was able to put those on and then attend the Bronze Star ceremony. He and Nick both received their Bronze Stars yesterday. I think it is so neat that they BOTH got this honor and were able to share it together. Hopefully we will have some pictures soon but for now, I have an image embedded in my mind and heart of two young men with heads held high and smiles on their faces. Way to go guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of Chris and his friend. I know that the phone call just left you in the clouds beaming with pride. Soon enough you will be able to congratulate him yourself!

Lidia PAM of Anthony