Sunday, May 6, 2007

My Stress Relief Garden

Everybody has to have some way to relieve stress. My stress relief and true enjoyment is working in the yard. I love working with the soil, planting tender new plants and nurturing them into beautiful blooming creations. I love being with the hummingbirds and songbirds. I could do without the snakes and bugs but unfortunately they come with the territory....they are God's creations just like the beautiful butterflies and hummingbirds. Working with and in God's elements give me a sense of calmness. These day's with Chris being in Iraq, I treasure every second that I can drift away from my worries and escape in God's beautiful world of nature. Since this is my stress relief and the fact that Chris is going to be in Iraq for 13 more months which keeps me on pins and needles... I should have the most beautiful garden around.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dottie,
Very nice flora and fauna, your passion shows.

Jim Bullock