Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Being Prepared Is Not Easy

Sometimes being prepared is not easy. Today I applied for my passport. I had a sick feeling when I walked into the Post Office...the same feeling I had when Chris gave me his Last Will and Testament and asked me to keep it in a safe place. I decided it was a good idea to have a passport in hand just in case something happened to Chris and I needed to get to him. Right now the turn around time is 8 - 10 weeks but at least the process is started. Not that I will ever have to use the passport, I would much rather have it than need it and have to wait on it. I know Chris is safe and I feel sure in my heart I won't have to use a passport in the next 13 months but at least I have a peace of mind knowing I can get to Chris if something happens.

No comments: