Sunday, May 18, 2008

Home At Last and Looking Good

Our first glimpse of Chris on American soil...well, American concrete! He looks great! It's so nice to see his big ole happy smile! I'm not sure what all he had planned for his 48 hours, but I know it is going to be something very special for Patricia. He has alway been great at planning and doing special things. I hope he is having the time of his life...he certainly deserves it! We can hardly wait to see him and give him a hug and kiss. Maybe then, I will be able to realize that this isn't a dream, he really is back home!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was in that very building at 0400 this morning. Got to greet & hug my son. Good to have him back home finally.

Lou Costello
Douglasville, Ga (I moved)

liberal army wife said...

Yay! nothing like having your baby home safe and sound.

LAW

Anonymous said...

What a great smile! It will be nice to have him back on Texas soil and see him in front of that yellow ribbon with the lizards!

Lidia PAM of Anthony-also home